Home » » My Heart is So Humbled Tonight!

My Heart is So Humbled Tonight!


My heart is so very full today from what I received in the mail - an unexpected "surprise" gift from someone. It's always astonishing to me the gifts I receive. I never ever expect any but I am so blessed to have been given so many things unexpectedly. This is from a lady who I've been helping with her computer. She is a delightful woman and we communicate via instant messaging frequently. But when I got my mail today and saw this I was thunderstruck! What an adorable little house!! She said it is from an aunt of hers and every time she looked at it she was reminded of ME. Can you imagine?! I am so overwhelmed tonight thinking of her. And it always so nice to know someone thinks of me.

Now, the card is another thing entirely different. She enclosed 2 cards and the one pictured here is from an Amish friend of hers. (I seem to have come across a few women lately who live near and associate with the Amish!) Anyway, this card was NOT computer generated. The lady made it with stamps and cut outs of roses she has glued on. My instructions from this lady are to send it to someone I love. I have many women I love dearly and it'll be a challenge to know who needs it most at the moment but I'll do as she requests. I'd absolutely love to keep it but I can't. I shall, however, scan it to keep a beautiful remembrance of this sweet lady. She isn't "into" blogs and will never read this but she'll definitely be remembered by me! And sweetly, of course. :-) Gosh, what a full heart I have tonight!!
Powered by Blogger.