Home » » Another Day, Another Apron!

Another Day, Another Apron!

Okay, I admit it. I've gone crazy for pretty aprons. Here is one I made today. I'm going to try selling it but if not, I'll give it to a friend. It really is adorable for kitchen use or just "hanging" it around.

I've been thinking lately about some of the pretty blogs I've seen. There are thousands on the web and I've only seen a few of them. (I don't have a lot of time to browse.) But anyway, I've come up with something I'm going to start doing because, mainly, I love it. I'm going to start doing some vignettes on this blog. I have several decorating books of stunning homes I could feature and I could also picture some of my own vignettes around my home. I have a lot of them! But starting tomorrow I'll be looking for pretty ones to share.

I might even share a very special chili recipe with a picture of the chili. You probably don't want to miss this one. It is the best chili ever.
Powered by Blogger.