Home » , » I'm Still Here!

I'm Still Here!

Yes, I'm still here. I'm still passing kidney stones and on pain killers for it. I'm just leaving you with a bit of "eye candy" today and will try to post more tomorrow.

These are some gorgeous paper roses I bought and put into my original bridal bouquet holder today. It's almost 48 years old now. Hah..... But aren't they gorgeous roses?

I received these little magnets saturday. I love them!! My brain is soooooo not working tonight because of the pain killers that I can't remember where I got them, but I'll post when I can remember. They are on my fridge and holding "beautiful things."

Hopefully I'll get all these stones to pass quickly and be back posting regularly. It's all I can do to keep up with the daily stuff at the moment.
Powered by Blogger.