Home » , , » Living The Perfect Pastel Life

Living The Perfect Pastel Life


picture 5174 Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff I adore Jenny and Aaron from Every day is a holiday, they are fabulous! I really enjoy their art operate, their blog and their residence! This panel of delicious cakes is one of my favourite factors ever.


art journal Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff This is one of Jenny’;s beautiful small art journals, with lots of layers and paints. I should locate out exactly where that tiny speech bubble type stamp is from.


art journal collage pieces Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff This is the layering of the above journal page, in progress! Jenny traced the doll dress, then employed the pencil transfer approach on another piece of patterned paper to make a beautiful new dress!


cookiessign Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff I actually want all of these panels in my house and I am SO jealous of these guys talent. Seriously, I want I could paint like that but there would be no way that would ever occur!


conespeckle Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff This was component of a lovely tiny cornucopia tutorial and I just loved the paint colours and splatters. I believed that this could make a lovely party hat :p


painted canvas Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff I genuinely like this canvas simply because of the use of stencils and bow embellishments! I want these buttons.


gelmediumcolors Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff The fabulous paint colours from the cornucopia on the most gorgeous plate! I just enjoy that colour. And these paint colours are my absolute favourite! You can almost certainly tell why I love Jenny and Aaron so significantly.


picture 5785 Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff This is a single of their most recent panels and I enjoy it. I also would steal each single a single of those cake stands! Sorry guys, I would. I really like the pink glass one particular! I don’;t eat lots of cake or even bake so I have no call for cake stands but darn it I want them!


painted dolls faces Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff Seroiusly, painting tiny dolls faces, Perfectly on a tiny tiny bit of clay! I enjoy the blue hair ^_^ it’;s my favourite.


oldfashion Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff I’;ve really just bought a print from Jenny and Aaron (as the plaques are expensive on customs tax right here in the UK) and I am SO excited. I spent forever attempting to decide amongst 1 like this (above)


polka dot cake plaque Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff and this one particular… and then I didn’;t get either haha. Little query… what the heck is this? Pink jars of sprinkles!? Are these for sale or did Jenny use her fabulous candy coloured brain and decant from it really is typical packaging? So numerous questions!


taffy stripe bathroom Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff This is their renowned taffy coloured bathroom! I Enjoy IT


 Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff These are the benjamin moore paints (a lot more info on their weblog)


taffy bathroom Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff And Aaron! haaay. I adore that radio and I may well get some poster board and recreate these fabulous stripes.


teal sconce Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff I Want a tiny little deck chair! Exactly where the heck would I get 1 of these?! That wall sconce is definitely marvellous. Go pay a visit to the weblog and share the enjoy!



picture 3311 Living The Perfect Pastel Life hand made stuff

Powered by Blogger.