Home » » Laundry Room

Laundry Room


What in the world can you do with a small laundry room that is a passage way from the garage to the hall?! I am trying to get it to look "unlaundry." I've put some of the laundry stuff into a pink-painted wicker basket and hung one picture over the washer. But I need to do some more decorating. I've had some old redwood from the house we moved from 2 years ago. It is truly vintage redwood. It came from the fascia board and is all "rugged/ragged" looking but I love those kind of things. Imperfection is a sign of humility. I had to paint it 7 times to get the paint to stick. And I am the one that tells friends to always prime before painting. Do I not listen to myself?!?! And I love the way I got the ink on the decoupage lettering to smear more and give it that vintage look. Some of the "vintageness" does show through the white paint also. Cute.

Powered by Blogger.