Home » » My style is........

My style is........

Taking a break from chores to read some other blogs.
Wow! Are there some gorgeous things out there or what?!?!

Friends have asked me what my decorating style is. I'd have to say that it's a bit of this:
Roses and Pink
Shabby
Traditional
Comfort!
Some Vintage
Nostalgia and Reminiscence
and
ME!!
It's all of those and probably more. Definitely my own style. Their mouth's literally hang open when visiting and viewing my home for the first time.

I make a lot of things in my home and hope to share with you here. I'm very visual and love seeing pictures. I'm sure there are some of you out there who love it also. So today, I'm sharing my dining area with you. Almost 2 years ago we scaled down from 5,000 s.f., 4 car garage home on an acre to 1,800 s.f., 3 car garage and a postage stamp yard. Love it. So we don't have a formal dining room as we did in the other house; we have a dining area off the kitchen. That's what happens when you get older. We wanted less to take care of!! Enjoy


Powered by Blogger.