Home » » My Favorite Thing!

My Favorite Thing!

Cindy at My Romantic Home has asked us to show our favorite thing in our home but it can't be a person or it would have to be Love Bunny! Now, I have a lot of favorite things but as anyone and everyone who decorates their home it is usually the latest thing we've done. That may or may not be the case with some of you but for me this little lamp sits on my nightstand and the little pedestals are what I look at when hubby and I eat dinner. It gives me visual joy to look at them. I think, no, I know this big retired Marine loves our home. He may be the king of this castle but it's the queen, ME, that has to keep him in line, right?!?! I adore that man! Anyway, I used my PhotoShop to make it into one picture so you wouldn't have to spend much time clicking! But if you don't click on most of the things I post ya ain't gettin' the full flavor, my sweet little chicks!

Oooooh, and this is gonna count for Pink Saturday also. I gotta get something done around this place, my lovely bloggers!


Oh, and here's dinner tonight just so you can see the bounty coming out of our garden. Not too bad for a pink-thumbed chick......okay, okay, I only picked it today. *Sigh* Love Bunny has the green thumb in this house. :)

Powered by Blogger.