Home » » Pink Saturday Goodies!

Pink Saturday Goodies!

This is the little chest of drawers my daughter had in her shed along with a bunch of other stuff I didn't have room for in the car.

This is after I covered it with a gorgeous roses fabric today! I'm lovin' it, chicks!! Still have to "neaten" it up a bit but I'm through for the day.
A neighbor gave me this pink day lily after we gave them a tree. It has the sweetest smell ever - very fragrant and pungent!! Plus it's thriving and that's no small feat in MY garden. I have a "pink" thumb, not green! Love Bunny pretty much makes me stay away from caring for any plant! You've seen that bumper sticker that says "fish tremble at the mention of my name"???? Well, plants hear my name and they go running from the garden! I swear I don't mean to kill them........

Just my favorite color combination - pink and yellow together.

My hydrangea is pink also and starting to have a good chance of survival in this desert. It helps that I stay away from it!!
Powered by Blogger.