Home » » The Red Barn Purchases

The Red Barn Purchases

I've been slow to add all the pix because of the downloading to laptop, editing and uploading to the blog. I'm sorry it is taking so long but here are my purchases and some other things. Read on, my sweet cherubs.........

My son and hubby deciding whether to buy an old USMC saber. They decided it was a replica and not an original. So it didn't get bought. Both were in the Marines.

Isn't this chair cute? It was a toss up between this and another one. The other one won out!

I actually loved this booth above most of the others. She was more my style but the others were lovely also.

The little chair with the wreath and chicken wire seat is the one I bought. It included the wreath and cost was only .....squeeeeeeallllll.....$26.00!!!! Yes, her stuff was so nicely priced.

More of her stuff. I could have filled my car with her treasures!

I also bought the cute little vintage pix on the left. I loved it also.

The 2 men in my life besides daughter's hubby. Aren't they handsome?!?!? Well, I think so!

More of her little treasures. That little wicker desk was adorable but it just wouldn't fit in the car. She had a pink polka dot fabric under the glass top. It was only $125.00, too.

The rest are some other booths in the store. I asked them if I could take photos and they looked at me kind of strange. I told them I blog and would put them on my blog, mention the store's name and they'd get some good publicity! They graciously agreed. I took many pix but just too many to post, my sweet chicks. So just enjoy.




Powered by Blogger.