Home » , , , , , , , , , , » My New Pillows and Shams

My New Pillows and Shams

Yes, I did order a pillow that I saw in a blog of a woman who was preparing some stuff for a garage sale. I just happened to spot the pillow and voilĂ  it hadn't sold so I emailed her and it's now on its way to me!!! I'm soooo blessed truly. I'll show it when I receive it. In the mean time..................

I found these 2 little cuties at WM of all places. They are nice and plump and I fell in love with it when I spotted it and knew it was mine! This one is blue and a kind of aqua also but the one below it is green. I love all the colors and don't mind a bit mixing them up, chickees.

Pintucked little soft cutie with little flouncy ruffles.

Hah...... I spotted these little paper plates and couldn't resist their lovely shocking pink color. I don't need paper plates but, hey, they were pink, only cost $1.00 for 20 plates and you little cherubs were worth it so I bought them to show you!! ;-)

Then we went back to Michaels to exchange the only 2 items I got there yesterday - a frame for hubby's new train print he bought in Riverside, Ca. and a repair kit for that little roses clock I bought for $2.00 in Calif. also. Yep, he should have come with me the first time because I got both items wrong! Sooooo we had to go back and exchange them. Just happened to drag that Love Bunny into Target and bought these little shams. He says, "Do you need new shams?" I tell ya, the man is clueless!!! Nuuuuuuuu, I say, but I want a "change" in our bedroom. He knew I was talking shams and not HIM! They're really quite lovely - white quilted with a flange of roses and a strip of pink ribbon around the ruffle also.

It's in this closeup of the shams that you can see pink threads running through them. I love that!!

And this is the headboard I've had for about 20 years that will be white before summer is over!! :-) It's got appliques already on it with dentil molding also. Isn't it lovely?!!?! And even lovelier in white.


These are the old shams. Nothing wrong with them. They look a bit tea stained and I bought them several years ago at Spiegel and love them, but all you chicks know we need change now and then, right?!?!?! Well, I'm putting these and the quilt that goes with them on sale on my other blog for a great price if anyone is interested.
Powered by Blogger.